Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dressing up for the radio?

I love doing my radio show! I can crawl out of bed, grab a cup of coffee and slip on a set of headphones and I'm on! You don't know what I look like - and trust me, some days you definitely don't want to see how bad I look! Today I thought I'd dress up for the radio. I even put on makeup! I stopped by a Sephora store yesterday and sprung for a new eyeliner. They also showed me how to put it on. Eyeliner is much more complicated than I ever knew - inside - outside - top inside - bottom outside - it started to make my hair hurt!  But I think I got the hang of it. I bought the stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner, Stingray ">Stila smudge stick in "damsel". "older women don't want to go too dark" she said.  So I bought it and love it! Thanks Stila for making makeup we ALL can wear.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:20 PM

    Thіs blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me. Appreciate іt!


    Also vіsit my blog ... domestic cleaning Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog page!!!The stuff that you have remarked up here is superbly wonderful and I vigorously thank you for the same...
    TotalClean

    ReplyDelete