Friday, December 18, 2009

A green Christmas idea with no carbon footprint!

Here is a last minute idea for those wanting to share green things with friends, but don't want to leave a carbon foot print. Try downloading your favorite book as a PDF, then attaching it to an email and send it off to a friend. No paper, No shipping- No carbon foot print at all!

If you want to share my e-book with a friend, I'm offering a $5 off coupon since I'm joining Coach DQ on WNRI this morning. She is giving my book, The Joy of Green Cleaning, away for her Holiday gift give-away.

Since there is only one winner, I have a coupon so you can download my e-book for only $5! Attach my book as a PDF to an email and send to all your friends. What a great way to save money, time and the planet.

Join me for Coach DQ's Holiday give-away! Don't worry if you can't make it, you can use the $5 off coupon to download my e-book. Here is the link - http://bit.ly/8qmEUC and just use code:CGOJT

No comments:

Post a Comment