Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Green cleaning in a pinch

Sometimes you have to hear if from someone else. This is from Liz R. Thought you might like to hear how simple things do really work!

"I have a funny story for you. Last weekend we ran out of dishwasher detergent and Hubby wanted me to pick some up when I was at the store. Because I'm cheap, I told him we could make our own from the recipe in your book. He was skeptical, as usual. I made the batch as per the recipe in your book (The Joy of Cleaning). We ran it with the load of dishes in the dishwasher and voila! Sparkling clean dishes. The Green Cleaning Diva strikes again in converting a skeptic to use natural ingredients for cleaning! We'll never go back to Cascade dishwashing detergent again! Thanks ;)"

If you want to see how to make the dishwashing soap she's talking about you can watch this video for the directions. Give it a try- it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment