Wednesday, March 28, 2012

For That Stylish Stainless Steel

It seems whenever you open a home design magazine, the kitchen articles feature the most up to date, high tech and beautiful stainless steal appliances. This beautiful metal can give your kitchen that sophisticated shine that you desire. However, these appliances can get dirty pretty easily, and something as simple as a child's hand pressed against the fridge can leave greasy smears. The video I've included below will help you make the right cleaning solution to keep your steel sparkling. Just grab some borax, lemon juice, baking soda, and club soda, and follow along with me as I prepare my own recipe from my book, The Joy of Green Cleaning.

3 comments:

  1. Nice article. Very informative and I totally agree with it word for word. I am starting a Ethical Cleaning which is near me in UK and I would like to find some good starting equipment.
    Thank you for post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video; your preparation will work wonders to make stainless steel attain that original "shine" again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was an easy technique! As for me, I always use baking soda and vinegar to clean my stainless steel tools. I use a non abrasive brush to scrub the utensils. Anyway, I’ll absolutely try this method too. Thanks for sharing, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete