Monday, July 16, 2012

Bucket-less Mopping

Using a traditional mop and bucket can leave you feeling a little bit like a scurvy pirate mopping the deck of a ship with some dirty sea water. The water in the bucket gets dirty, you have to lug the water wherever you want to clean, and sometimes the floor doesn't even look cleaner after mopping. However, all of the hassle and grind of using a bucket is unnecessary. To learn about a faster, easier way to mop your floors, follow the link below to the third part in my ten video series that will help you achieve a safer, greener, and cleaner home.


10 comments:

  1. hi very nice blog and very nice information and cool blog.Using a traditional mop and bucket can leave you feeling a little bit like a scurvy pirate mopping the deck of a ship with some dirty sea water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I considered that, but at the same time I wouldn’t want to void any warranty should something happen and they say well you didn’t use the right solution so your SOL. Maybe after I’ve had it for a few years I’ll try something else, but not when it’s brand new

    mop and bucket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob
    I don't think manufacturers would void a warranty based on how you cleaned your floor. You can use any solution with bucket less mopping. You just make sure you don't soak the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat Krewe10:08 PM

    Oh my god thank you, I absolutely hate mopping with a bucket. This is great. As a clueless bachelor i love finding resources like this. I used to use a house cleaning service, but alas money is tight now and I have to learn to fend for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!


    Cleaning Mop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    Cleaning Mop

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hey... You have nice Blog.. Keep follow this excellent work.Cleaning Mop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again


    Cleaning Mop

    ReplyDelete