Monday, April 06, 2009

Don't take my word for it....


See - You've got to try green cleaning to learn how easy it really can be.....


"I'm a believer !!!

I purchase your starter kit with the Skoy and Micro Fiber towel.
That little blue cloth is a "jewel".

The morning after the meeting I tried the cloth on one window----by the time I finished all the windows
the mirrors and then I did my gallery of pictures in the hallway.
I glowed as much as my work did.

Now if you knew me you would know that I can not keep a secret
Everyone I have met since, has gotten a full explanation of my cleaning
experience and my "little blue cloth". I will be up after the holiday to purchase
one for my daughter and daughter-in-law.
Thanks again!"

Phyllis S. Uxbridge, MA

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I want one!!! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today!

    ReplyDelete